This is my third income report now for my Android Games. After a slow start in January things got rolling in February with the release of Dental Drill. The fun app went up the TOP lists and the revenue raised together with it. Also my other games got a bit more attention.
Now, after Dental Drill dropped out of the NEW list, the downloads went down from over 3000 a day to 150 in average. I did not release any other new stuff and so downloads, impressions and revenue dropped significantly. Here are the recent numbers from my ad provider Greystripe:
The eCPM is now at a very low rate of under a dollar. At the end of March this was going up. I hope this trend will remain and eCPM will go up the next weeks to the level of January.
Revenue from Greystripe went down over 50%. Quite disappointing! But at least I received my first check from Greystripe this month after my revenue reached the $100 threshold!
Oh, and I sold 3 (In words: three!!!) copies of lubajaX last month! Another $2.82 for my pocket!!
Together with the $9.98 from my J2ME games this gives me $57.38.
Ah, wait. There was another $10.95 from Clickgamer. They closed down their J2ME section and send me a final payout.
Most important thing is, that I have to release a new app to stop this trend. The problem is: I do not have one ;o)
I have started a new game and I think the idea is really good. But there is a long way to go before I can think about a release. So far, I will have to watch my numbers declining…